My Son Sanctuary and Hoi An Cuisine
Visit the ancient Champa Kingdom of My Son, a Unesco World Heritage Site nestled between lush valley and mountain that was the spiritual and political capital of the Champa Kingdom from the 4th to 13th Century.
Little Faifo is proud to provide the unique culinary taste under the magical hands of the chefs with a great wealth of cooking experiences. The secrets of processing traditional dishes will not only bring you back to the colorful past of Hoi An but also stick to the features of modern global integration. Little Faifo is not just a name, it’s about a story. And you will enjoy Hoi An specialties food at Little Faifo restaurant.
Pick up at your hotel in Hoi An.
- Arrive to My Son and take a buggy with a short walk to the sites.
- Visit My Son Sanctuary – an experience that should not be missed. Located in the heart of a beautiful valley and surrounded by high mountains ranges My Son was named a Cultural Heritage site by UNESCO in 1999. Wander around the lost Champa Kingdom that dated back to the 3rd century, explore the temples and learn about the fascinating history behind this sanctuary of Hinduism. The site preserves the 70 ruined architecture works of bricks and stones built between the 7th and 13th century. The tour also enrich with an attending to the traditional Champa dancing show before leaving the sanctuary.
- Comeback Hoi An to have a lunch.
- You will be taken by the tour guide through the alley, mossy roots into the restaurant located in the heart of the city- Little Faifo; enjoy welcome drink and lunch with especially set menu including local specialties and 01 soft drink or juice or beer.
- Finish tour and return to your hotel in Hoi An.
Our Price Include: